German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been quite a year. In the beginning of the year if you would have told me I would have had to put down my two dogs I've had for over 11 years and would have 2 new dogs by the end of the year, I would have thought you were crazy. But....that's what happened. I miss my Zeus and Belle so much!!! I do love Thor...and now Athena to pieces though!

Here are a bunch of pictures of Athena. We picked her up yesterday. Thor is doing pretty good with her. She's so cute! I love that puppy breath and that round puppy belly!!

That's it for now. I'm sure I'll have more later - you know me and pictures! :)

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Caaaaute! Congrats. I know you went through alot losing two so close together. I'm sure Athena will fill your heart again!

·
Registered
9,093 Posts
Congratulations Linda... she's adorable. Looking forward to following her journey with your family.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Oh gosh, she is such a cutie!! I LOVE the 5th and 8th pictures...too cute.

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
aww she's so cute :wub: I love the last picture :wub:

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you!! She's such a big ball of fur! :) I just love her to pieces. .... I can't figure out why I get so teary eyed though. I have always wanted a pure bred 8 week old black/tan or black/red little puppy. I have her - I'm home on vacation from work allllll week - I'm cleaning the house - I'm getting things ready for Christmas - I'm feeling pretty good about getting things done around the house and getting things in order ... things are great...yet I'm really teary eyed and feel like I could burst out in tears at any moment. .... Guess I'm still in the grieving stages over my Belle - and Zeus. When I brought Athena home, the first place I brought her over to was the butterfly tree I planted for Zeus and sprinkled some of his ashes around. Then when we came in the house I showed her Belle. Belle's urn is sitting next to my bed. What a big ball of emotions I have running through me right now. I feel like I'm a complete weirdo! :confused:

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
Congrats Linda she is just the cutest lil puppy :wub:

You are NOT a weirdo! My goodness with all the stress and heartbreak you have recently been through, it is no wonder your emotions are running high :hugs: You take care.

·
Registered
664 Posts
LOVE these photos! We are so heartbroken when we lose one of our dog companions. Then little puppies or other dogs remind us of the cycle...that it continues.

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
She is soooooooooo cute! I'm glad Thor likes her and I'm sure you will get years of pleasure out of her:)

·
Registered
31,978 Posts
Great pictures. Looks like Christmas has already started.

·
Registered
12,379 Posts
WOW! What a face! Makes you just want to kiss that cute little nose! Merry Christmas!!!!!

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
She is so adorable!! Congratulations!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts