German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been a bit absent from the forums recently... I lost both my shepherds a few months back. Virgil, my heart dog, suffered from a bloat and even though I got him to the vet soon - the vet said his heart was too weak to operate and she was afraid he'd never wake up. It was one of the hardest days of my life. A month later I made the decision to return Stark to his breeder to be trained as a police dog.

The reason I'm stopping by here today is Virgil made it to the Leerburg top pick photo contest. I am asking, even begging, that everyone take a moment to go vote for him. You can vote once a day (so I'll probably be back here often to bump the thread!!)

I really hope you all can go vote for my boy. I miss him so very much.

Leerburg | Leerburg Photo Contest 2013 Voting

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Vote for Virgil here, sorry for the loss of your precious boy.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you all; it means a lot to me. Just bumping this thread now because you can vote once a day. We may not win first, but I just want to pull for my boy.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Jeez..my my thoughts are with you, sending well-wishes your way! So sorry to hear about your loss. I bookmarked the page so I can vote for Virgil everyday! What a nice way to commemorate him.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Was so sad to read about Virgil......I always loved looking at your photos of him with your Aussies. Will vote for him everyday.

·
Registered
313 Posts
My deepest condolences on the loss of your Virgil, he was a beautiful boy. Having recently lost my beloved chocolate Lab of 13 years, I know the pain you are going through. I just voted for Virgil and will try to do so daily when I get the chance.

Again, I'm so very sorry.:(

1 - 19 of 19 Posts