German Shepherds Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,640 Posts
Wow that was quick. Usually those tests take a while. Since she is fawn the pups could have the same washed out coloring, or she could have odd colors in her pedigree. There is no way to know. Or some other male could have gotten to her.
Look the bottom line is that you have just deliberately produced pups with who knows what for genetics.
I sincerely hope that you have done health testing, and I hope you put the effort into finding these pups good homes. And I really hope you will be honest with the buyers.

·
Banned
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow that was quick. Usually those tests take a while. Since she is fawn the pups could have the same washed out coloring, or she could have odd colors in her pedigree. There is no way to know. Or some other male could have gotten to her.
Look the bottom line is that you have just deliberately produced pups with who knows what for genetics.
I sincerely hope that you have done health testing, and I hope you put the effort into finding these pups good homes. And I really hope you will be honest with the buyers.
first of all, i did dna testing on her a while ago. second, her dad was white and mom was red sable. and third, these puppies will get everything they need... i’m not a piece of trash who lies to people. i just asked a question and everyone is acting like they know everything.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My ay fawn german shepherd just had puppies and the babies are cream with a pink nose? Is that normal?
I have an AKC cream shepherds. It’s just the genetics. People wanna make a big deal out of everything, but I believe ya bc my dogs had pink noses at newborns as well. They got darker with age.

·
Banned
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have an AKC cream shepherds. It’s just the genetics. People wanna make a big deal out of everything, but I believe ya bc my dogs has pink noses at newborns as well. They got darker with age.
THANK YOU! I’ve seen cream shepherds, but I just wanted to ask people and hear their opinions, but I should had continued to research myself bc apparently idk what i’m talking about hahaha

·
Registered
5,895 Posts
My ay fawn german shepherd just had puppies and the babies are cream with a pink nose? Is that normal?
I would not mind seeing some pictures of the little ones and momma. I have seen some beautiful cream colored dogs posted here through the years. How are the pups and momma doing?

·
Super Moderator
4,725 Posts
we are a passionate bunch who all want to see the best for pups.
I also think seeing some photos might be nice. There isn't much you can do to make changes for these pups right now so I don't know what Help would be. They might make for some very nice pets if their temperaments and health are good.

·
Registered
5,640 Posts
first of all, i did dna testing on her a while ago. second, her dad was white and mom was red sable. and third, these puppies will get everything they need... i’m not a piece of trash who lies to people. i just asked a question and everyone is acting like they know everything.
I know nothing, except that a month ago you were unsure if she was purebred. So when you ordered the DNA test did you get the health screening as well?
I'm not being mean, just honest.
Post pics of the pups when you can, we like puppy pictures. Cream pups do occur, as I said and all pups are cute.

·
Banned
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I know nothing, except that a month ago you were unsure if she was purebred. So when you ordered the DNA test did you get the health screening as well?
Post pics of the pups when you can, we like puppy pictures. Cream pups do occur, as I said and all pups are cute.
well, the meme was unnecessary. and the dna test took 2 and a half weeks, then i was able to see the results online. she is 100% shepherd. also, the health test took 13 days for the results. both of my dogs have wonderful hips as well. i knew for a fact her mother was a red sable, but the father wasn’t on site and they didn’t have any pictures at the time, so i took the risk to
I would not mind seeing some pictures of the little ones and momma. I have seen some beautiful cream colored dogs posted here through the years. How are the pups and momma doing?
the cream pups are solid white now! i guess the fluids made them look cream last night! babies and momma are doing amazing!

·
Banned
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
they are solid white now. i talked to a breeder that sells all white shepherds bc i’m not familiar with them, i sent him pics and he said their pink noses will eventually turn darker as they grow!

·
Registered
31,348 Posts
I would expect white since the grandsire is white. The white masking gene is obviously in there. What color was the sire of this litter?

So you had OFA's done on the hips and elbows. You done the DNA test that I assume contained the DM test. they are AKC registered. I assume you have a contract to sell on limited registration unless they've been proven breed worthy and that you'll take the puppies back at any time in their life or help rehome them? What guarantee are you giving should the puppies have bad hips or elbows?

·
Banned
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I would expect white since the grandsire is white. The white masking gene is obviously in there. What color was the sire of this litter?

So you had OFA's done on the hips and elbows. You done the DNA test that I assume contained the DM test. they are AKC registered. I assume you have a contract to sell on limited registration unless they've been proven breed worthy and that you'll take the puppies back at any time in their life or help rehome them? What guarantee are you giving should the puppies have bad hips or elbows?
[/
ur not purchasing a pup, so i don’t feel like i have to go into great detail about all of that. this is my first time breeding dogs and i’m working on everything they need to have a long, happy, and healthy life at their forever home. none of you have to worry lol i just asked about the color because I wasn’t familiar with it and i wasn’t expecting white ones, that’s all. i talked to an awesome breeder, whom has bred white shepherds for over 20 years. he said my pups looking exactly how they are supposed to!

·
Banned
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ur not purchasing a pup, so i don’t feel like i have to go into great detail about all of that. this is my first time breeding dogs and i’m working on everything they need to have a long, happy, and healthy life at their forever home. none of you have to worry lol i just asked about the color because I wasn’t familiar with it and i wasn’t expecting white ones, that’s all. i talked to an awesome breeder, whom has bred white shepherds for over 20 years. he said my pups looking exactly how they are supposed to!

·
Registered
31,348 Posts
Unbelievable. I guess you are just a backyard breeder and a really rude one at that then. Thanks for showing that to us. You want answers from us but aren't willing to share any information???? What is that? Why would people help you if you are just going to be rude when asked questions? Why don't you call your "awesome" breeder and not waste our time?

People here advocate responsible breeders. Good luck with all that.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.