German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Hello everyone ! I know this is a hard time right now for everyone, but I currently lost my job due to covid -19 and have had 2 family members pass away this past year, my father being one of them. So I am reaching out to German lovers like me to possible help me with this training. This is go fund me for my dog that I adopted from my sister that couldn't keep him because of his sudden behaviors. We originally got her a dog because she got diagnosed with multiple sclerosis two years ago, this was her first dog, we thought it would have been a great idea thinking that a dog would help with her stress and make him a service animal, so that she can have a companion, but it didn't go as planned. Luca is a beautiful dog he just needs some professional help. If anyone has any suggestions for trainers in the oc, San Diego or riverside that would be awesome, or any advice!

link removed by moderator

·
Super Moderator
8,677 Posts
@Bearshandler any resources or recommendations you can share with this new member from your area?

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
I’m sorry for your losses. Although monetary solicitations aren’t allowed, there is a wealth of combined knowledge that may help you while you are working towards the funds for a trainer. It would be ashame to lose precious time while waiting.

Responding to those who responded to you would be a good first step.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The trainer I work with is Kris Taylor at Taylormade working dogs. What issues do you have with your dog?

thank you for the advice, Luca is having some major aggression issues towards other people when they walk up to us on leash and also my boyfriend who lives with me, small world ive actually wanted to go there!! and I have reached out about 5 times via voicemail, left messages. email and even wrote them on Instgram and I haven't gotten anything back from them. I was actually very disappointed that I got not even a call nothing back. Do you have any connections or a way to reach them and let them know that I have been trying to reach out ? thank you !

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
thank you for the advice, Luca is having some major aggression issues towards other people when they walk up to us on leash and also my boyfriend who lives with me, small world ive actually wanted to go there!! and I have reached out about 5 times via voicemail, left messages. email and even wrote them on Instgram and I haven't gotten anything back from them. I was actually very disappointed that I got not even a call nothing back. Do you have any connections or a way to reach them and let them know that I have been trying to reach out ? thank you !
Pm me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts