German Shepherds Forum banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
You could get a photobucket account. When you upload a photo, they'll give you multiple URLs depending on where you're posting the pic (forum, email, im etc).

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Follow Up on Lexi

Thought it was time for a follow up on our Lexi and a few new pics. She's doing great! She is a very healthy eight year old dog who plays like a puppy. She settled in right away and it was like she'd been here forever. She is very loving and affectionate which we love. She came in fully housebroken and naturally obedient.

On the downside, she is dog aggressive. At least verbally, she barks ferociously and lunges. I suspect it's so much hot air. She's not a true dog fighter.

As for IPO--now that's a mystery. She shows absolutely no drive for the tug. Just to be sure I wasn't missing something, I took her out to my trainer. If the drive is in there, he'll find it. Nothing.

Oh well. At that point, we were too in love with her to care. She has her Forever Home.

Attachments

·
Registered
31,877 Posts
She is stunning. Congratulations on your new addition and thank you for giving her a good home.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts