German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am moving out of the country for work and I will not have the time or environment to care for my female long coat Shepherd anymore. She is 7 years old, fixed. She is a show dog and working k9. Highly trained, german champion bloodline, has titles. I would like to find a home for her that can provide her the k9 work she needs and loves. I am in Chicagoland Area. I have worked with her and trained her all her life. I was part of a German Shepherd dog club. She has her BH and was in process of training for Sch1. She is also 2011, 2012 1st place midwest confirmation show female champion long coat. Trained in German and English commands.

Attachments

·
Registered
135 Posts
Oh my she is so gorgeous in every way. I have a long coat male GSD - neutered and he would love her but she would only be a pet - a well exercised pet with 5.5 acres of Atlantic Ocean acreage in Nova Scotia but not worked in the true sense of the word.

My husband is from Des Plaines, Ill.

I hope you find the best home possible - I can't imagine what you are going through. Best to you both. M.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
I am moving out of the country for work and I will not have the time or environment to care for my female long coat Shepherd anymore. She is 7 years old, fixed. She is a show dog and working k9. Highly trained, german champion bloodline, has titles. I would like to finnd a home for her that can provide her the k9 work she needs and loves. I am in Chicagoland Area. I have worked with her and trained her all her life. I was part of a German Shepherd dog club. She has her BH and was in process of training for Sch1. She is also 2011, 2012 1st place midwest confirmation show female champion long coat. Trained in German and English commands.
Are you selling her or trying to adopt her out? Where are you located? Please pm me.

·
Premium Member
14,021 Posts
How about the GSD club? Someone there might be interested?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The first thing I did was contact my club and affiliated clubs, then contacted my breeder, I do not want to put her in a rescue.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Anyone interested please private message me with email. I am new to this forum and cannot private message back or insert my contact info.

First thing I did was reach out to my club and affiliated clubs, and my breeder..non with any success. I do not wish to put her into a rescue as I want to place her myself so that I know where she is going. Ideally I wish for her to go a home that will continue her training, that is what she loves more than anything. She is a play driven dog, so we works better with a bite than food. She is female aggressive, but gets along with males, although in first meeting she may show aggressive behavior, which deminises after a few minutes. She lived with my other dog who was a male doberman. I surrendered him back to my breeder already.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts