German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to pedigrees so attempting to break this down without guidance is a a lost cause. What are the distribution of slovak/ DDR lines? I do know that the sire is a slovak import and that he has DDR roots, but aside from that knowledge I'm lost. Please breakdown this pedigree. Thanks!

Sire: Dux Valov Dvor

Dam: K litter Slovak

·
Registered
5,126 Posts
I don' know about the ddr/czech ratios, but if you are planning on getting a pup from this breeding, you may want to ask about the dam's hips - as there is no rating listed and also if the parentage was cleared for DM.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Not sure why this really matters, especially as far as percentages.

Basically, the dad is is Czech/Slovakian bloodlines with his fatherline going back to Belgian and German working bloodlines. There are couple of DDR dogs back in the 5th/6th generation--interestingly enough, behind the Belgian dogs (behind Sero vh Antverpa).

The dam is all Czech/Slovakian. The DDR dogs that show up in the 6th generation are common foundation dogs behind Czech/Slovakian working dogs.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Percentages don't matter. I just wanted a general idea of where these guys came from. You broke it down perfectly for me. Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts