German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone.
I tried to take a few stacking photo's of my boy. He will be 7 months old on the 10th.
He was pretty squirmy so the stacks are not very good.
Here are the best 2 photo's.

Please be brutally honest, I promise you wont hurt my feelings!

(the grey stuff on his elbow is paint.....he is pretty clumsy still and apparently enjoys walking into wet walls, lol)

Thank you and have a good evening!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I sometimes forget he is so young....but one look into is goofy eyes really shows his age.

Oh and any advice as to how to get that blasted paint off of him would be appreciated!!!!

(he is the goofy one with the long tongue....)

·
Registered
7,782 Posts
VERY nice looking boy. I don't do "critiques".

As far as the paint goes, it will "come off" when he sheds. I would be very cautious about trying to get it off with any product, as the products that remove paint are generally VERY hard on the skin.

·
Registered
4,237 Posts
From the angle of the pictures, it is really hard to give a good critique. The photographer needs to be on the same level as the dog and the dog should be on an even surface.
However, I will say he is a beautiful boy! Looks to have nice conformation, good rear end. Very nice masculine head (and good earset) for a youngster.

·
Super Moderator
18,680 Posts
Rather square, but balanced looking young male. He has good angulation front and rear with a very good length of upper arm. High withers, VERY short back and OK croup though it might be a bit flat. Good bone, pasterns and excellent feet though he appears to toe out a bit in front. Nice puppy with HUGE ears.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts