German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
27,329 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,687 Posts
He's gorgeous, but I am rather partial to BI's. Dark eyes and pigment. The shading and his being so dark make it hard to see his shoulder. Flat withered, slight dip behind his withers. OK topline. Croup is slightly steep. He looks balanced and athletic. I like him.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Lisa,

Thank you for your critique. Help me learn as I am new to the critique of the structure. What is meant by a flat withers?? The dip on him seems to mostly be his thick fur but I am guessing here. His neck has a full mane as well.
He is so much fun to work!! He is athletic, fun and very serious in bite work. Now if his handler can catch up:)

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
Gorgeous!

Love his head. I like my boys to have the big old heads. I'm guessing DDR in there somewhere? What's his pedigree?

·
Registered
462 Posts
Oh my goodness Im in love!!! I can't help you with confirmation but I must say he's spectacular

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank you all for the comments. Eilisabeth0117, he is from West German/Czech lines. he is on the pedigree database or Schattendal kennels "D" litter for the pedigree.
As to what i feed it it Best Breed dog food working dog diet. I am not supplementing with this food but when I do I use Structure with his meals.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts