German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is shiloh (Eikon von Narnia) at 6 months.there is a picture gallery also at this link.This was not a set up stack my husband just happened to take the pic when i was talking to him.I of course think he is just it.Just curious what you guys thought.Thanks.I am new to this forum so hope I am going about this right If not please let me know. Eikon Von Narnia

·
Registered
9,578 Posts
Woohoo! A Narnia dog!

Welcome to you and your beautiful Shiloh.

I am not qualified to critique, but I had to say hello!

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
He is gorgeous. Is Shiloh what you call him, or is he a Shiloh Shepherd?
I'm not the one to critique his conformation, although at first glance I certainly don't see any glaring faults (but again, I am not the expert here, lol).
Welcome to the forum, you'll find lots of knowledgeable people here, lots of experience, a good resource for GSD lovers.

Susan

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi, Yes Susan his name is Shiloh and David i have no plans other than a pet and personal and property guard dog but i am game to do something.He could go in any direction i think.If i had trainers closer to me it would sway my decision to get involved in something.He is very smart and easy to train.What i really like is he can really turn it on with his ball drive and i can get him to turn it off.Which is really nice.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts