German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can I ask how confident you all are with those plastic clips that many collars have on them ? Similar to the ones they use on backpacks etc etc. Have you ever had them break or slip undone ? I love nylon collars but I am always a bit paranoid those male/female clips are going to split or break under pressure at a bad moment as opposed to buckle style collars. Any comments or feedback ?

· Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I test them in the stores by clipping them onto the bottom of the shopping cart and jumping in them with my foot.
ROTLMFAO !!! I just had a vision of you stomping on one in front of everyone, breaking it and then just casually throwing it back on the shelf and walking off with a "ppffffft...." :rolleyes:

:D:D:D:D:D:D

· Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Ok so i went and bought a Nylon collar with a stainless steel buckle and I can tell you compared to the plastic buckle it is royal pain in the butt. Karma likes to make it difficult by shaking and rolling and going down and with the plastic one she is ready to in seconds.:rolleyes:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.