German Shepherds Forum banner

61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Beautiful dog, I would have guessed by the look of her that she was actually heavier than you report, good for you for getting her weight down, will be much easier on her hips

·
Registered
534 Posts
What a wonderful record of your journey. Don't know how I missed it before but it's so enjoyable to read and see your wonderful photo story.

Pixy is a stunning looking girl. Movie Star Quality!!! I like how she whines when she wants your attention. Talking dogs
are great. And she's a digger, haha. Both my female rescue GSDs have been diggers. Deep, deep holes, then squirm in and lay in the hole. Have you taken her swimming yet? Mine have loved to swim once they got used to water.
Another teaching opportunity- how to dog paddle, HAH.

Does Pixy realize she hit the doggy Lottery? You're doing a super good job with her and she looks so happy.
Congratulations again for all your efforts to rescue Pixy. Great job you have done.

·
Premium Member
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
Thanks OH, I appreciate it. Its 95F again so she layed back today in front of the A/C. We rescued her blindly without any looking beforehand and our Rescue organisation is very honest about how she is.

61 - 69 of 69 Posts