German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know of any rescues in the Pittsburgh area. Is there anyone there that can find out more information and evaluate this boy? I'm waiting to hear back with his name.

Hello, my name is Darcy and I work at the Butler County Humane Society in Renfrew, PA. I was researching rescues and came across yours and am writing in hopes of some help. We have a German Shepherd that we are having a hard time placing and we fear he is just going to get worse sitting here. He is a male, about 2 years old. He was a stray when he came to us. He actually had to be caught with a humane trap because no one could catch him. He is a typical shepherd in his cage. It takes him a while to warm up to someone, but everyone that works here knows him and loves him now. Its just strangers, ESP men that he does not like and acts defensive towards. I don't even know if you cover our area, or have any available space, but any info would help if you can't take him. I can tell you anything you want to know if you are interested. Thank you so much for your time and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

-Darcy
Phone: (724) 789-1150
email: Please PM me for email. I think it's a private email and don't want to post it online.

·
Registered
31,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No members in Pittsburgh?

·
Registered
31,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't have anything past the emails I sent you, Rebel. :(

Don't we have any members in the Pittsburgh area that can check on him and eval for rescue?

·
Premium Member
11,283 Posts

·
Registered
31,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Lee! I"ll send it on to the shelter.

·
Registered
31,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
After many weeks, his owners have reclaimed him. He is going home with them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts