·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Found it. I'll type it up.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Schedule 4: Chronic Disease Treatment

In this method you give only one treatment. Give two whole pellets or three pellets crushed to a powder. Place on the tongue. Give no food for one hour before and after the treatment. Wait a full month before any further treatment; it would be a mistake to repeat the remedy in a few days. If at the end of that month no improvement is evident, then you will need to choose a new medicine.

·
Registered
16,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oops, haven't been following that.
Oh well, seems to be working anyway. I think for that you're supposed to give 30c, right? I've been using the 6c for more frequent use.

Thanks for typing it up Joanne!

·
Registered
488 Posts
I had to google this. Is this a book you'd recommend? And where do you purchase these pellets?

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Originally Posted By: BowWowMeow I think for that you're supposed to give 30c, right? I've been using the 6c for more frequent use.
It says standard size, round pellets, 1/8 inch in diameter.

·
Registered
16,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally Posted By: 5150I had to google this. Is this a book you'd recommend? And where do you purchase these pellets?
It's an excellent book. I averted many a health crisis by following the Pitcairns' advice.

If you want to learn more about homeopathic care in particular I would recommend "Homeopathic Care for Cats & Dogs" by Don Hamilton.

For Chinese medicine I would recommend "Four Paws, Five Directions" by Cheryl Schwartz.

Homeopathic remedies should be available at your local health store but for cats I use the teeny tiny ones. My vet has those and one of the stores where I buy their food also has some common remedies.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Thanks! I will check into all of them!

I know our vet doesn't have anything so I will check and see if our closest health store is still open. Haven't seen any advertising in a while now that I think about it. Didn't think about using the same product for our furry friends.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts