German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
She wasn't stolen, the owner's wife SOLD her. A facebook group has hooked up with the original owner and are trying to purchase her back.

That would be an EX-wife very fast....

·
Registered
220 Posts
Purchase her back? Why not have the Sheriff visit the seller and buyer to retrieve the owners property? A cell phone image can be easily identified, a sms text message with an image in it will have proximity and a gps tag 9 times out of 10.

Hope this cute pup gets back to her owner soon.

Do any of you chip or tattoo your GSD?

·
Registered
860 Posts
My boy is chipped.

·
Registered
220 Posts
My boy is chipped.
I'm interested in it. The two dogs I adopted had tats in their ear and my puppy wont be getting put under to get one! I was considering the rfid chip. Can you feel it or does the dog know it's there? It's not very expensive here, about 30 usd so that is not an issue. I am more concerned about the comfort of the pet and it's health.

THanks!

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
I'm interested in it. The two dogs I adopted had tats in their ear and my puppy wont be getting put under to get one! I was considering the rfid chip. Can you feel it or does the dog know it's there? It's not very expensive here, about 30 usd so that is not an issue. I am more concerned about the comfort of the pet and it's health.

THanks!
It's no issue with the dog. I watched my non-sedated Chow x Husky get a chip implanted and my GSD got his in front of me after OFA X rays. Neither one acted as if they felt more than a pinch and other than minor migration, we've had no issues. I know EXACTLY where Finns' chip was put in and I couldn't feel it after insertion. Neither dog has had an issue with it. Chipping is the best way to assure your pups get back to you if lost.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
As a wife, legally property would be shared in most cases. And dogs are property. So the buyer of the dog would probably have a decent legal standing in the fact that they purchased shared property.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

1 - 11 of 11 Posts