German Shepherds Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
It is close to Youngstown. but I did find a place that sells it not far from where I work so next time the fuzz butts need food I will be going there!

·
Registered
652 Posts
I have found with the local feed stores that are privately owned, all you have to do is ask, and they will gladly keep your brand of food in stock for you. They know it means getting the rest of your business and are always eager to please. Most feed stores are supplied by only a couple of distributors, they just can't afford to or have the room to keep every single brand in stock.

I have fed Pinnacle Chicken and Oats for quite some time now. Very pleased with it. All my dogs do very well on it.

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
I feed Pinnacle trout and sweet potato. Not because of the sensitive stomach but because Anton seems to be allergic to chicken. They do very well on it, no runny poops unless caused by something else. I tried duck and the dogs hated the taste of it and barely finished one bag so we are back to trout.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Harley Girl - I have found Pinnacle at IN GOOD HEALTH holistic pet store in Northfield, Ohio.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts