German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a Mark's Agility Equipment aluminum pause table (with three different leg lengths) online. Just picked it up on my lunch break. It think it'll work! Jinks thinks it's kind of tasty, apparently. :D

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
Nice photo, Jinks is quite the character :D I love how patient and quiet Pimg is, she always looks very sweet (for lack of better words) when she's not actively working the courses :)

How is Jinks doing with his nails now?

·
Registered
5,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! Jinks (and Pimg actually- hey... I was there) went to the groomer this morning for a nail trim. This was Jinks's fourth time there. He continues to be a bit squirmy, but overall he's making great progress. She was able to trim them without any real issues at all. I plan on taking him back there four more times (kinda viewing this as an eight week class in nail trimming). Probably this week or next week, I'll start attempting to dremel them myself- just a nail here and there. So overall, I'd say he's come a long way!

Pimg is very sweet! I would not call her patient though! LOL! You can hide a lot behind a photo, can't you? I have 12 others from this session of her looking away from him (and the camera). She's actually come a long way as well. They play together all the time. They've learned how to tolerate each other. Jinks will often lay within 12" of Pimg's face and they'll both chew their toys next to each other like that. When I brought him home, I don't think she'd let him within 48" of her without a snarl. I suspect that in a few more months, I wouldn't be surprised to see them laying next to each other.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts