German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. I made another post regarding GSDs and kids. I have a request for everyone!

I am wanting to make a slideshow video involving primarily GSDs. I would love to have a few pictures of duchies and some mals as well. My request to you is can you post pictures of your dogs with kids, other animals that i could use in the video along with information on the dogs such as name and age. ALSO, would love to have some pictures from those who train in Schulzhund. Also those of you who do show, agility... pictures please!!!

I want to show the wide range these dogs can do but i want to definitely show the softer side of these dogs. I want it all. This is one of my side projects that i've been wanting to do for a while and now i have the chance. We've all faced breed prejudice and i would like to get this video out there showing all the different aspects from these wonderful dogs.

Thanks in advance. Also, when i get the video made and you want a copy of it, let me know. Most i would ask for is you pay shipping and packing for the DVD. Thanks all! I look forward to seeing the pictures and going through them all and figuring out which ones to use!

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
I'm uploading a bunch of pictures for you now....do you have a email address I can send a video to? I don't think I can post it on here but I have a short video of my 5 year old "training" Blitz and you would not believe how attentive she is being to a child...it's really great!

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
My son Richard age 10 months and Major age 3 months
My son Matt age 5 months and Chief age 2
My son Richard age 7 and my daughter Kristina age 6 and Chief age 5 weeks

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
My son Matt age 2 and Chief age 4
My son Matt age 3 and Chief age 5

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
Blitz is still a pup so my pictures are not going to be as impressive as a full grown GSD with kids but, she is sooo ggod with them and protects them already!

Blitz at 12 weeks with my 5 year old

funny how dogs hate the crate but kids love them!

car ride! (blitz is 4 months old in all the rest of the pictures)

In the crate together again!

My kids LOVE to dress Blitz up and she just stands there and lets them every time!

My 5 year old and my friends HUGE 9 month old Golden (but I think everyone already know goldens are good with kids LOL)

My 3 year old with a totally relaxed German Shepherd

I encourage my kids to hug and love on her so she grow up knowing that that's how it is!

I've never taught Blitz this...from the time we got her, she on her own lays in bed with my daughter every night until she falls asleep...if it takes my daughter 10 or an hour to fall asleep she stays the whole time and then comes and joins us as soon as Brook is in dream land :0)

And lastly, these are picture of my 5 year old and 3 year old sitting with Blitz when she eats....I may take heat for this but I encourage them to sit by her supervised or course...I figure if they do it from puppyhood, Blitz will grow up knowing that they are not there to steal her food and it will never become an issue as she grows.

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
Casey - she has to be the cutest ladybug ever!!!!! :wub:

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
cute pics...

casey, i like the walls in your house too

·
Registered
3,004 Posts
Max now age 7years

Obedience

with my grandson ( very first meeting and very first kid to ever be around)

·
Registered
219 Posts
Well here are a few the black GSD is Indy she is 18 mo old Rescue we got at 15mo old. And she is still an awesome girl. The liver is Kane 1 yr old and the 2 black/tans are Kasey and Bella both around 9 mo old.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
these are great pics everyone!!! keep em coming!! thanks!!!

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hey guys! i still need tons more pictures!!! as it stands now i dont have a good enough quantity to make a good video. Please share your pictures!!!!! I'm still looking for more pictures of GSDs with kids, cats, other animals (behaving and being nice and gentle of course), agility shots, preferably head on over jumps (have one and its awesome!!! Thanks to handsome Max's pet parent!). Any pictures of your dogs you would like to share like beach days with the family and such would be great as well. Thanks! Remember to leave the name and age of your dogs!!

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Did you receive the video I sent you this morning?
actually i dont know! i havent been online until this last hour. i'll go check my email now!!! i'll let you know!

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Casey ~ i got the email but it wont let me view the video. i'll try again later but you may have to send it again.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts