Windmill Farm

State Capitol

Buffalo at the State Capitol

Mormon Tabernacle

Great Salt Lake

Moose in Park City

Jag on the Bed

Samba's Minnie
(The light wasn't good enough for my little camera to get better pictures.)

I saw some beautiful dogs -- good fronts, nice breed type, more moderate rears. It was a fabulous week!

·
Premium Member
27,460 Posts
Hey, did you watch the agility!????

Did you have fun and what else did you do???

·
"I like Daffy" Moderator
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didn't get a chance to watch agility. It was in a seperate building a couple of miles from the show arena. By the time that the invitational was to be run, I had been at the arena for 11 hours and was beat!

DH and I went to Park City on Monday. It was a really cool place and we ate at the "Eating Establishment" -- a restaurant that we saw on a Racheal Ray show. I bought DH a T-shirt with Smoky Bear on it that said "I Put Out".

But other than that, we were at the dog show all day, every day as the DH was the announcer. I did attend the Judges seminar on Thursday. And I stewarded Rally on Thursday morning.

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
daphne great pics, Jag looks quite relaxed and seems to enjoy the hotel scene:)

Love the MOOSE!! to funny,,and LOVE the shirt you got DH!

Glad you had fun,

·
Registered
5,708 Posts
Great pics ! I had a ball last yr considering the COLD weather for us poor rally/agility people. :rolleyes:

I wish it was that close to me more often, nothing like everywhere you look there's a GSD !!!! :D ;) :D

MRL, did you show ?

·
Registered
6,505 Posts
Beautiful pics. Thanks for trying to get a shot of Minnie. Indoor pics are hard to get sometimes.

I saw you guys on camera several times while viewing the streaming vid.

Looked like there were some very nice dogs there. I see substance and moderation with still nice movement in the ring more and more.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts