German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious to see what others top fears are..post a picture with it if you would like...

My top fear...Earwigs...My worst nightmares have involved them...

Yes I know...very disturbing...make me cringe just looking at it! Ok your turn! :)

·
Registered
706 Posts
** Oversized photo. Photos may not be larger than 800X600. Please resize and post again **

Ugh nightmares every spring thanks to these!! UGH UGH!!!!

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Gosh, it would be hard to choose between deep, dark water (I've always dreamed I would die by drowning) or spiders for phobia-type fears but my worst fear is the loss of one of my daughters.

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
Ugh, I second earwigs. The other day I had my noise-cancelling headphones on and I felt something pinching my ear.... turned out there was an earwig in my left earcup!! I about hit the ceiling.

·
Registered
242 Posts

Brown recluse.. Known to live in Nevada. If you want to see the damage these little suckers can do then google image, but beware!!!! :(

ear wigs are also quite disturbing lol!

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Being shot in the head. I have had several very vivid nightmares where I am shot in the head and I can feel myself dying. Horrible. Of all the ways I can die that is the one way I do NOT want to die.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Dark water . . . and losing my teeth. I have a recurring dream about losing my teeth. Cannot post a pic of me with no teeth, as they are all still intact! Knock on wood :D

·
Registered
242 Posts
Being shot in the head. I have had several very vivid nightmares where I am shot in the head and I can feel myself dying. Horrible. Of all the ways I can die that is the one way I do NOT want to die.
That is pretty scary, but I think it would be a faster way out vs say drowning in deep dark water or being burned to death. It's funny cause where I live it's shark week (I'm not sure if it's shark week in every state) and that's also a thing I couldn't imagine happening.... sharks!

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dark water . . . and losing my teeth. I have a recurring dream about losing my teeth. Cannot post a pic of me with no teeth, as they are all still intact! Knock on wood :D
I have the same dream...but I am a dental hygienist so I think it is just from being around teeth so much :)

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ugh, I second earwigs. The other day I had my noise-cancelling headphones on and I felt something pinching my ear.... turned out there was an earwig in my left earcup!! I about hit the ceiling.
So I always thought the "ear" part was a myth...thanks now I hate them even more than I thought I did! :eek:

·
Registered
706 Posts
I also have that same teeth dream! What's up with that? :eek:

We also have the brown recluse in Michigan though I don't think they are usually that small. The only or one of the only dangerous spiders in the state!

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
That is pretty scary, but I think it would be a faster way out vs say drowning in deep dark water or being burned to death. It's funny cause where I live it's shark week (I'm not sure if it's shark week in every state) and that's also a thing I couldn't imagine happening.... sharks!

In reality I know it would be a less painful death but those dreams have been SO vivid, I can't even begin to describe them. I could actually hear the gun go off, feel the impact of the bullet and the fall, feel the blood run out of my head and then feel myself start to die. In one of the dreams, as I was dying, the guy who shot me (I was in my car in the parking lot of my best friend's then apartment) came over to rummage through my car and I could feel and hear him stealing my purse as I lost consciousness. I could even feel my head laying against the steering wheel. It was then that I woke up. I woke up in a panic. It was truly the worst dream I have ever had. Topped only by the other dream of being shot in the head.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I also have that same teeth dream! What's up with that? :eek:

We also have the brown recluse in Michigan though I don't think they are usually that small. The only or one of the only dangerous spiders in the state!
We have black widows too :eek:

·
Banned
5,219 Posts
I didn't have any until I read these posts!!

·
Registered
996 Posts

Brown recluse.. Known to live in Nevada. If you want to see the damage these little suckers can do then google image, but beware!!!! :(

you posted it for me!!! UGGGGHHHH sooo scary! I am deathly afraid of spiders but Brown Recluse really take the cake

·
Registered
204 Posts

OH MAN you just posted my worst fear right there. I am terrified of these things. I live in Arkansas and they are everywhere here. Every spider I see in my house I think is a brown recluse (whether it really is or not, LOL). I have seen first hand what these things can do. A friend of mine's litter sister was bit in at the very top of her leg when she was little and it completely ate that part of her leg out. Even now 10 years later she still has the biggest scar from it and always will. ACK!!!!! I HATE SPIDERS.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
creepy crawlies to include all bug and spider types, wild water, deep dark water, lion fish. Well basically anything in the water that can bite me or sting me/kill me. If i'm going down, i want to see whats going to get me. I'm a wimp.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts