German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally I have had time to get a few pics of Thor on the forum. We are just loving him to death.

Attachments

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! There was a huge thunder storm the night we brought him home and had couldn't have cared less, so we figured the name was appropriate.

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
oh yeah, im sure the night you brought him home thunderstorms were the least of his worries....more like "Where's my mom/dad and siblings?" lol

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah,and who are these crazy people who keep making me go outside in the rain over and over again :confused:

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
he, yeah that too. i got Cody in January, so the potty training sucked. but we've got to teach them that they potty outside or shine :)

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Oh he is a sweetheart! He's absolutely gorgeous!

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
he is sooooooo CUTE !

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
What a handsome face. I love his markings. You won't believe how much he'll change during the next 9 weeks!

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks Everyone!! I am trying to take pics every day. Our first GSD was a sable as well and I have lots of adult photos of him, but not so many as a puppy. I regret it so much now that he is gone. Thor is doing great and we are enjoying the soft, snuggly puppy fur.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.