German Shepherds Forum banner

Pics of Pups and Owners!

4K views 41 replies 30 participants last post by  Piper'sgrl 
#1 ·
I want to see photos of you with your dogs! Wouldn't it be great to put some faces with the names on here? Maybe it's just me, but I'd love to! Since I don't have one yet with Malachi, I hope someone else will start?! I will post ASAP! Thanks!

#3 ·
I LOVE the one with your kids! That's a great photo. I hope I can take one like that one day with Kai and my little ones! So sweet. Thanks for starting the thread, Bella :p

#8 ·
Vaks, Oh MY! You can see in Gibbs' eyes how much he ADORES you! I can just tell you two have a very close relationship. Those are some great photos, I love the bottom one especially! :)

#9 ·
Love the pictures, guys! Here are a few of me, my husband, and Ruby. Some are from our engagement photos, back when she was about 4 months old. We took her kayaking last August, so she was a little over a year. And just last weekend I took her to Bark at the Park where we enjoyed a Triple A baseball game.

Attachments

#13 · (Edited)
Piper and I when she was around 3 months old

Piper at 4 and a half months old with my then 4 yr old niece Katrina

Piper at 1 yr 3 and a half months and Katrina

Piper at 11 months with my bf's 7 yr old neice Ashley

Cuddles with my bf Jason one night lol

haha and Piper cuddling with me on my day off this week.

And my girl and I - taken Thursday :)

#22 ·
LOL I have gained a lot of muscle from owning her ;)

Nice photos everyone!

Mego, I still think you are a "super hero" based on how you helped uncover fraud on a recent thread!!! You were pretty modest about the whole thing, but I thought that was amazing!
Ah thank you! I can be a pretty good googler when I need to be :p. Reverse search is what I do for lots of pics, especially when I was looking up breeders for myself, I am super paranoid about being ripped off :)

Good pics everyone :)

#18 ·
Yay!! These are awesome everyone :) I, too love the one of mrsp in the kayak- such a cool pic!! And mego, those are great!! I'm gonna try and get at least one with my Kai today :)

#29 ·
I take the pictures. I'm rarely in them but I'll see what I can find.

#30 ·
Walter at 6 Months

Here's some photos of us and our pup! Walter is 1/2 GSD and 1/2 Great Pyrenees. The first picture was taken on Walter's first hike last month, the second one was taken just the other day.

We're new to the forum and we're so excited to be connecting with all of you! Love seeing all your fuzzy little ones :)

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.