German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to see photos of you with your dogs! Wouldn't it be great to put some faces with the names on here? Maybe it's just me, but I'd love to! Since I don't have one yet with Malachi, I hope someone else will start?! I will post ASAP! Thanks!

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I LOVE the one with your kids! That's a great photo. I hope I can take one like that one day with Kai and my little ones! So sweet. Thanks for starting the thread, Bella :p

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
I LOVE the one with your kids! That's a great photo. I hope I can take one like that one day with Kai and my little ones! So sweet. Thanks for starting the thread, Bella :p
Thank you! You will have many pics of your family and (kai) to come just takes time and your kids to sit still long enough to snap the picture lol.... :D

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Vaks, Oh MY! You can see in Gibbs' eyes how much he ADORES you! I can just tell you two have a very close relationship. Those are some great photos, I love the bottom one especially! :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Love the pictures, guys! Here are a few of me, my husband, and Ruby. Some are from our engagement photos, back when she was about 4 months old. We took her kayaking last August, so she was a little over a year. And just last weekend I took her to Bark at the Park where we enjoyed a Triple A baseball game.

Attachments

·
Registered
525 Posts
Here is me and Ammo.
ImageUploadedByPG Free1371304487.947046.jpg
ImageUploadedByPG Free1371304547.796760.jpg
Him with my 2 oldest kiddos.
ImageUploadedByPG Free1371304711.696903.jpg
This was right after we got him. He was laying on the couch with my youngest.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
892 Posts
Piper and I when she was around 3 months old

Piper at 4 and a half months old with my then 4 yr old niece Katrina

Piper at 1 yr 3 and a half months and Katrina

Piper at 11 months with my bf's 7 yr old neice Ashley

Cuddles with my bf Jason one night lol

haha and Piper cuddling with me on my day off this week.

And my girl and I - taken Thursday :)

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Here are a few from this week. she's 52 lbs lol

·
Premium Member
4,733 Posts
great pictures, love the one mrs p sent with the dog in the kayak. helene love you and baby gibbs, now I also love your sweater, did you make it? great color :)

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Nice photos everyone!

Mego, I still think you are a "super hero" based on how you helped uncover fraud on a recent thread!!! You were pretty modest about the whole thing, but I thought that was amazing!

Piper'sgri... that last photo of you and your dog is just so sweet! I hope you printed and framed it.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yay!! These are awesome everyone :) I, too love the one of mrsp in the kayak- such a cool pic!! And mego, those are great!! I'm gonna try and get at least one with my Kai today :)

1 - 20 of 42 Posts