German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend, her hubby, and I went on a walk with our dogs today. We were able to get her DA lab and Dodger together with out a problem!!! YAY!!!! It took months of introducing them by scent. She fought my friend to go after Dodger for a few minutes then she settled down and we were able to let them have a loose leash around each other carefully supervised of course. It couldn't have gone any better. Most of these my friend took and is letting me used them since I forgot to take pictures.

the three nerds

Indy, the lab who hates water lol

Dodger

My friend's Pit Bull Harley:

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
wait there's more...
Harley again (my fave pic of him)

she didn't realize until after she got home that Dodger is sticking out his tongue

group shot

look he's in the water on his own!!!! ( he used to be terrified of water and wouldn't go in on his own)

Harley wishes his leash was longer so he could go swim

after we got home Dodger went to sleep, he just got up to go sleep in his crate. I wish I could have taken Molly with us, but Indy attacked her once and it wouldn't be fair to bring such a timid dog (Molly) along with us, so for her safety I kept her at home.

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it was very fun. I can't wait until we do it again and this time I'll put on dodgers other collar and not his nice leather one. I don't ant his nice leather collar getting wet.

·
Registered
67 Posts
That is one HUGE collar ! looks like so much fun ! I wish we had sun here in VA :(

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
That is one HUGE collar ! looks like so much fun ! I wish we had sun here in VA :(
lol yea. I could have gotten. 1.5 inch collar, his next collar will be 1.5". it also looks bigger because of the way his fur bunches he actully has two inches of space from the base of his neck and the start of the collar. although I must say it's great for using with a tie out. :)

the sun will show up eventually.

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Wow! There is ground and actual green vegetation in those pictures! I haven't seen anything but snow since December. I forgot what it all looked like. Beautiful pictures. It looks like a fun day.

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol thanks guys. Gotta love Sounthern California weather. You guys are welcome to come visit ;)

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Enjoyed the pictures, looked like everyone was happy!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Haha you posted the one of Harleys fail.... I wish I got that on video, him slipping around trying to get back up the hill lol I love my short bus bully.

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Haha you posted the one of Harleys fail.... I wish I got that on video, him slipping around trying to get back up the hill lol I love my short bus bully.
hahaha yup it was too hilarious to pass up.

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
Great pictures. So jealous of the weather. I'm trudging around in snow boots. My husband is in LA on business. He said he might lay out and get some sun today. I hate him.

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Great pictures. So jealous of the weather. I'm trudging around in snow boots. My husband is in LA on business. He said he might lay out and get some sun today. I hate him.
lol you could come visit lol

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
Steph, I might have to visit. Hubby just emailed me a picture of his lounge chair, by the pool, with his book and water bottle.... That is just mean. I want a divorce. LOL!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts