German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
The only one that somewhat surprises me is Jennifer Lopez because I imagine her with a little purse dog. Lol.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
3,779 Posts
Florida Georgia Line bought 2 puppies from Katya's breeder a few weeks ago

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
I had no idea Helen Keller had a GSD. I would definitely like to see more of John Stamos with his dog. Thanks for posting such a great collection on one page!

·
Registered
9,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well, I found out that JLo no longer has that GSD-- and this article has some info:

J.Lo's ferocious guard dog sure had a thing for the hired help.
Floyd - a German shepherd once owned by Jennifer Lopez and her husband, Marc Anthony - head-butted a housekeeper and chomped a personal assistant, the Daily News has learned.

And that was after flight attendant Lisa Wilson said the cranky canine menaced her on a private jet carrying the pop stars.
Floyd's turbulent history was revealed Monday by Wilson's lawyer after the stewardess reached a confidential settlement with the celebrity couple. Wilson claimed Floyd lunged at her in 2006, knocking her back onto a table and seriously injuring her back. Less than a year later, at J.Lo's Long Island mansion, the dog head-butted a housekeeper in the gut, causing a serious bruise.

He then bit the arm of a personal assistant to the couple.

The unnamed employees had to get medical help, said Wilson's lawyer, William Cafaro. "Both employees testified [in depositions] that the attacks were not reported to authorities," Cafaro said.

Although Anthony testified that he got rid of the dog because it was "high maintenance," the personal assistant who was bitten said Floyd was booted shortly after the attack, according to Cafaro.

Floyd, who received intensive military-police training in Germany, was purchased for $35,000 in 2007 by "West Wing" actress NiCole Robinson and her political consultant husband, Craig Snyder.
They told The News last month that Floyd is "like a big baby puppy" who gives their 4-year-old daughter rides on his back in their Manhattan apartment.
"I wouldn't want that dog around my children," Cafaro said. Lawyers for J.Lo and Anthony did not return calls for comment.
[email protected]

Read more: Floyd, a German shepherd once owned by Jennifer Lopez, attacked a personal assistant, housekeeper - NY Daily News

·
Registered
550 Posts
I'm not surprised by Jim Belushi. He seemed to really like the GSD in the movie K9.

I remember reading a few months ago that Tom Hanks' shepherd died.

·
Registered
4,236 Posts
@ sunflowers,
How did Lopez and her husband manage to screw up a trained dog that badly? biting everyone? They only bite when given the command dont they?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Dogs with extensive security training probably are senisitve to drugs and alcohol. Article said they were on a private flight. Partyholics could have made the GSD nervous. Given the general ignorance of most pet ppl about canine behavior, I doubt JLo and her circle were prepared for this dog.

·
Registered
4,236 Posts
Dogs with extensive security training probably are senisitve to drugs and alcohol. Article said they were on a private flight. Partyholics could have made the GSD nervous. Given the general ignorance of most pet ppl about canine behavior, I doubt JLo and her circle were prepared for this dog.

LOL thats a good point. I dont know if floyd came with a manual, then again from what i have read about JLO she would not notice if floyd was chewing on her ex.

·
Premium Member
14,021 Posts
I had no idea Helen Keller had a GSD. I would definitely like to see more of John Stamos with his dog. Thanks for posting such a great collection on one page!

I would like to see more of John Stamos;)

·
Registered
4,554 Posts
Yeah! And he had more than one, the evil thing. Didn't deserve such a dog.

My picture of Hitler with Blondie was deleted by an administrator....I even asked why...no response....

I could be in error if there are numerous thread called "show me you and your dog"

Anyway, $5 says your picture doesn't get deleted.

SuperG

·
Registered
9,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
My picture of Hitler with Blondie was deleted by an administrator....I even asked why...no response....

I could be in error if there are numerous thread called "show me you and your dog"

Anyway, $5 says your picture doesn't get deleted.

SuperG
Well, if it gets deleted, it gets deleted.
Unfortunately, Hitler did exist, and unfortunately, he owned GSDs. I am not part of his fan club, that's for sure. But it wasn't the fault of the dogs that they were owned by pure evil.

I actually read some info on his dogs and contrary to what people might think, they were not aggressive at all.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts