German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My GSD is 12 weeks and I am having the hardest time finding a food he will eat! I started him on science diet (not knowing how bad it was) and changed him to blue buffalo soon after. He loved science diet. He hated BB. He refused to eat and when he did, his stool was practically water. So I've now taken him off BB and started him on Wellness- large breed puppy hard food. He started off liking it (or so it seemed) and now he's not eating at all. He will take one or two bites and is over it. His stools have hardened up, which is great! But I guess he doesn't like this food much either. Any suggestions?? Should I try mixing some soft food with the hard? I've tried water and milk, thinking it may be too hard, but still no luck.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
Make sure you are mixing new food with old or your pup will have the runs every time you switch. Pick the food you want to feed and be patient. It may not be the food at all. I always put a little water in each bowl of food and it always worked for me. Good luck be patient. ;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts