German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to post an adorable picture I captured of the five week old pups and I am in the process of coming up with names for all of them. They will all go through a training program for various tasks depending on temperament and I need to start name associating them all. Let me know if you have any ideas, Thanks!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
7,048 Posts
With nothing to go off of, these are my pics...

Willow
Birch
Cedar
Sequoia

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Eeny, Meany, Mienie and Moe. Sorry, it was the first thing that came to mind as I automatically looked at them in a 'which one would I like best' mode when you see a litter.

·
Registered
31,877 Posts
Is this your first litter? Are you going with the alphabet?

Aslan, Aragorn, Arwen, Ariel, Alladan

Austin, Ajax, Armen, Argus, Achilles

Flopsy, Mopsy, Cotton Tail, and Peter, LOL!

Merry, Pippin, Frodo, Samwise, and Bilbo.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Without knowing the gender and just for fun:

Dozer-the one that looks like he will bulldoze his way through anything

Lax- the one under Dozer looks like he can relax even with a bulldozer on top of him

Edge- he's positioned on the edge of Lax and also looks like he is just on the edge of waiting and ready for action.

Chiller - Looks like he is chilling out but there is a sharpness to his gaze

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I like those ideas! This is my first time posting here so sorry if I make some reply mistakes. I just realized I forgot to specify sex, all are males except the smallest puppy second from the right with her little tail up in the air. She is fearless and spunky. Also always comes when she is called! I think she will be a very loyal easy train.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts