German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of my fosters sent me this photo tonight, and I thought I would share.

Look at all these wonderful, well behaved GSD's.

Hard to believe, every one of them was discarded by some one.

To their foster, EVERY one of them is worth it's weight in gold.

They are very lucky to be with this family.

I wonder though, how does he choose who is first???

Happy Valentines Day to all : )

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
I'm in awwwww, how does he do this, Please tell this wonderful family what aw some fosters they have. What a great job he and his family are doing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Can you please clone this man, his family, and send the second set to us here in VA.

What a wonderful photo.

And I am so happy to see that someone has even more dogs than I do in their home!

Kudos!

·
Registered
4,165 Posts
Wow! Great picture. You can tell him that you are now the envy of the webboard. We'll take a clone of him also please!

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
I'd like to know his secret to having all of those dogs get along so well!!!

I sometimes have trouble with only 3!!

Great picture

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I am very happy to have him, and his family with us. He is VERY GSD savvy, and he is our foster for the hard cases. (dog aggression, prey over drive, never been in the house before, ect. )

We try to never have this many dogs with one person, but the need hit us all at once. A couple of them are easy dogs, so they will adopt out quickly.

God bless his wife for her toleration, that many GSD's in the winter season is not a very nice thing to do to a person.

·
Registered
24,301 Posts
Originally Posted By: ThreeDogsI'd like to know his secret to having all of those dogs get along so well!!!

I sometimes have trouble with only 3!!

Great picture
He's holding hot dogs loaded with valium!

That is great! They take up way more room than my group!

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Tazz,
One of these days we will show up with all our clan for a romp in your pastures. : )

Can you believe how sunny it is today!!

One of these days we should have a GSD get together, for all the members here in Oregon, and SW washington. It would be fun.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
that has to be one of the best pics of GSD`s I have ever seen, really need to get this guy to post here and give us all a little insight

1 - 20 of 39 Posts