German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Holy crap, your pup is only 5-6 months and he weighs almost as much as Zoey at 1 year 7 months lol. She's 63-65 lbs. That looks like a super wide collar. I love the look of it but it would be way to wide for my liking on her.

·
Registered
6,073 Posts
I bought a collar to support the owner. We gave it as a gift to a friend with a large dog. It would swim on my boy. But it is a cool collar, well made:)

·
Registered
200 Posts
Love the Collar. Can't wait until mines old enough to wear one. Your GSD is gorgeous too BTW.

I do have a question for you erfunhouse. I would like to use this collar as my main collar. does Sabo find it uncomfortable during extended wear?

·
Registered
942 Posts
Love the Collar. Can't wait until mines old enough to wear one. Your GSD is gorgeous too BTW.

I do have a question for you erfunhouse. I would like to use this collar as my main collar. does Sabo find it uncomfortable during extended wear?
He doesn't do anything to make me think its uncomfortable, but its our "going out" collar only as he doesn't really wear a collar in the house. He doesn't care if its on though. No scratching or anything.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
200 Posts
great! thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts