German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I am looking for photos of German Shepherds in Sports. Obedience, Agility, Herding, Rally, Tracking, all of them.....even Search and Rescue, Police Dogs. Anything to do with what a GSD can do as they are so versatile.

These photos are to be used on a site to promote German Shepherds and all they can do.

Anyone willing to donate can send specifically to me at [email protected] or up on the forum.

Thanks so much.
Sher

·
Registered
24,301 Posts
Is there a site members can see before they give you their pictures - and their rights to those pictures, I am guessing?

I am closing other threads like this - this will have to be the only one, or you can have this one closed and post in general information.

·
Super Moderator
27,461 Posts
Think it's a great idea to put up your site so we can see it before we volunteer our pictures...

Can't wait for the link!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I wasn't sure where to put my request, thus targeted the sports forum.

Actually, the new site is not up yet. I am still working on it.

I am replacing/revamping the German Shepherd Dog Club of Canada site:
www.gsdcc.ca thus I have to have most of the new site finished before taking down the previous one, or directing away from it.

I want to make it more personable to the General Public.
Right now it is aimed at breeders and showing.
I want people looking for puppies or things to do with their shepherds to be able to get ideas and information here. There is so much out there that Shepherds can do with the family in tow that they just do not know about.

Pictures are worth a thousand words but we cannot use credits on it thus the word "donating".

Good site addresses for information are also welcomed.

If I get lots of pictures, they must be clear, some will be placed on the discriptions of the sports and the rest on a gallery page.

Thanks,
Sher

If wanting to see some of my other works...... www.kaylissdesign.com

1 - 4 of 4 Posts