German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i got a picture i want to put in the photo contest how do i do it. i got the picture from photobucket like it said to do now how do i add it to the contest for people to vote for it.

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
all you have to do is post the picture under the thread for the april photo contest. make sure the pic isn't larger than 800x600, or it will get deleted. also, there is a theme every month- so you'll want to make sure the pic follows the theme.

·
Registered
4,742 Posts
I see you have the picture in your signature. You know... it's nice the first time, but it becomes tiring after the third.

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Originally Posted By: LicanAntaiI see you have the picture in your signature. You know... it's nice the first time, but it becomes tiring after the third.
Come on now, that could have been said much more nicely.

Welcome to the board. One of the rules on these forums is that signatures are not allowed to contain pictures. You can certainly replace the picture with a clickable link that will take people to the picture! Not everyone here has fast internet and pictures in signatures really make board viewing difficult for those with slower internet.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts