German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone! I'm Phlip and my reason for joining the forum is named Karma. Karma joined the family just a few days ago after we rescued her. I haven't gotten her to the vet yet, but I think shes about a year old (maybe a little less). Shes a beautiful, friendly, and loving GSD (pure bred I think). Currently she is about 55lbs and 24" tall at the shoulder, but she looks like she still has some growing to do. We're both very happy to be here!

Attachments

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
:welcome: Congratulations on the new addition :)

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Congratulations!
Karma is a beauty, thanks for giving this girl a chance!
BTW, it looks like she's already made herself comfortable :D

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Hey welcome to the forum, congrats on your new girl she is a cutie :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Thanks everybody. We appreciate the warm welcome.

@Bear GSD: She loves hanging on the couch with me. I'm debating as to whether I should train her off the couch. I've already trained her off the bed, and that seems to be working well.

@Kaimeju: Shes a total love bug. Just a big fur ball of curiosity, fun, and affection. She's gonna fit in just fine in this family.

@BellaLuna: Thanks, and I see your in FL. If you ever get up to Orlando, we should get our Pups together for some play time.

If anyone is interested, I posted her long winded rescue story here:http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/rescue-stories-where-they-now/265722-good-karma-rescue-story.html

·
Registered
18,371 Posts
Very pretty girl! Thanks for rescuing her.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts