German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone... What an amazing website!!! Such a wonderful hub for so much information... I don't know who is learning more, me or Cooper :p

I have a 9 1/2 week old GSD from Amadayus Kennels in the Yarra Ranges. He's amazing... Loyalty is through the roof! Toilet training is the challenge here but I think it's my fault, not his. I got him 4 days ago, and this morning he woke up with his 2nd ear up... I was so proud :D

Anyway, he's waking up and needs my attention! Talk to you all soon - and thank-you for this website.

Phill and Cooper.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ImageUploadedByPG Free1369347028.207872.jpg

Cooper wondering what an iPad is :)

We formalised it but it was after "Koopa Troopa" knowing he was going to be a handful. But I have to say he's been amazing. Command and discipline are going very well. I'm adopting Cesar Millans techniques incorporated with some home grown clicker training and praising and I can't complain :)

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
13 Posts
Haha ours wasn't after Koopa Troopa! But he's a cutie... He actually looks more like our Nanas GSD Alfie than our Cooper. She saw our Cooper by pics and had to get one after raising them on a farm in Aus and having them all her life, she hadn't had one for quite a while and got sucked in by Coop. Ahhh they are a pleasure now, enjoy it because soon you will be wanting him small again like we do sometimes! Just wait until he hits the age where he wants to assert his dominance and hits his disobedient phase!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts