German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nevada law is rabies within 30 days of 12 weeks of age (or fines and a forced shot) so little Romeo went in for his rabies shot yesterday (we separated it 3 weeks from his last shots). I really wish we could have waited till 6 months, but it is also required here from training classes and daycare which he utilizes.

Did not flinch a bit, ate like a chow monster this morning and had his normal zoomies of running amok in and out of the room while doing baseball slides.....

I hate that shot but am glad at least it is over and he is the same crazy trooper!

Here he is at the vet!!!

·
Registered
6,073 Posts
He does not have a care in the world-what a handsome guy!

Mine is getting his 1st rabies shot this weekend-I did hold off for 6 months. I am SO nervous. His last vaccines were in August-they were all spaced out.

I'm really glad to hear your little one is doing good-makes me feel better!

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
So cute!

Glad to hear he is feeling good, just watch him for the next week or so. :)

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That puppy is so cute!
Thank you :)

Vet tech said she sees hundreds of dogs and she had to say that he was the cutest puppy she has ever seen...guess he fits the name Romeo...or he could have been a Valentino!! He adores all people and creatures!

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
wish we could have waited to get Shasta's rabies shot until she was 6 months old but in order to keep her in housing with us we had no choice. Hate this place. Cant wait to escape this BS!

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
We need more pic's of your darling Romeo please! :)

After reading stories about Rabies shots, I am so pleased we do not need them over here.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I love the long haired GSD.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts