German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I searched but didn't find a topic on this, sorry if it is a duplicate ... my disappointment continues when I thought I had found a new mail order vendor to purchase from only to be redirected to chewys site.

Any other suggestions for online dog food suppliers?

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
Funny you say that. I was going to start buying Fromm from Chewys because they have better pricing than other places-some don't even carry Fromm-, only to find out a couple days ago they no longer sell it! Now I'm also looking elsewhere online to buy. So disappointed

·
Registered
5,519 Posts
Petflow.com sells Fromm, and they're a good little company. They exclude Fromm from their coupon codes usually, but they are pretty generous with %-off coupon codes otherwise.

Interestingly Pet Flow just sent me an email telling me about my neighborhood pet food store--reminding me that the neighborhood store can help me with my needs too. I don't know why they did it, but it was a lovely gesture for a small, local business.

·
4,494 Posts
Petflow.com sells Fromm, and they're a good little company. They exclude Fromm from their coupon codes usually, but they are pretty generous with %-off coupon codes otherwise.

Interestingly Pet Flow just sent me an email telling me about my neighborhood pet food store--reminding me that the neighborhood store can help me with my needs too. I don't know why they did it, but it was a lovely gesture for a small, local business.
that's cool. as much as I appreciate Chewy's, our local small business pet suppliers make nasty faces if I mention Chewy's. I guess Petflow figures that a rising tide rises all boats..or something like that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts