German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12,829 Posts
I'm curious to know how you like it if you get one.

THe question I have is would I need to change the filing surface - it looks like a mini belt sander.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I'm getting it! That looks awesome~!

Bella's nails grow fast and long....she's definately all girl. I won't even trim them myself right now, as I'm too scared of hurting her, but when I take her to get it done at the groomer's, they always do a poor job.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Bumping this back up...

I have a dremel already...and I recently saw the ad for the Peticure product. A post here mentioned just getting a cover for the dremel. Anyone know where to get the covers that serves the same purpose as the Peticure product?

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
If you're comfortable with the dremel, I don't think the cover is going to do much other that drain your wallet. The part is sold by peticure. But I read on another forum that it does not necessarily fit every dremel. Anyways, here is the link:

Peticure Safe Guard

·
Registered
340 Posts
Thanks for the quick link. I have the Multipro...so that cover won't work. I'm doing ok without it...I wondered what the benefit would be to have the cover.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.