German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wan to buy a pet tag off this web page Terrific Pets for $4.95 free shipping but I am worried about it not being a secure site?? Has anyone bought tags from them before?

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
I have bought from there and everything went fine. I buy them from here b/c I have to have multiples for my dogs and my moms. They are a cheaper quality than ones from Boomerang tags but I have to buy tags often for my dogs and my moms so cost effective wise this is the better way too go. I used to order from Boomerang tags but the are so expensive to engrave both sides. The ring you get with the tag from terrific pets is too little and flimsy so I used a better split ring that I had. I ordered some tags from them this year and the shipping was fast. The dogs still have them for right now. I have ordered a couple times from them and everything went smooth no problems.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I've used Boomerang tags for years, and I absolutely love them. Good quality, have never fallen off, and they don't make any noise. $10 + free shipping which is reasonable enough for me

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
I have pet ID tags and offer free shipping too on my secure site!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Anyways I purchased some tags from terrific pets web page I hope everything goes ok. I was just worried that it might not be a secure site being it was set up diffrent. But a user said they used it and all checked out so I went ahead and purchased the tag.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
UPDATE! I was worried about ordering pet tags from terrific pets onlone cause they were so cheap and set up diffrent but I recieved Bandits tags today and they are very nice and shipped very fast!! I ordered them the night of the 4th and got them today. I will deff be doing business with them again!! =)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts