German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we have this pup. He's just turned 9weeks. As I see reading some threads in here, they like to chew everything. I went up to the pet store and got some off spray to keep the pup from chewing mainly on the furniture. I think it's called "Boundry". Stuff works like a charm, he hates the stuff. He still tries to mouth but quickly lets go.

Thing I'm starting to notice lately is it seems the more I use this stuff like soon after the application, it seems like it realy pisses him off. He'll bark when he come into contact with it sometimes. I have like four pieces of furniture in our living room and it gets strong. I'm wondering if this stuff is causing irratic behavior. He get crazy it seems after we use this stuff. This is also an area he spends alot of time.

Anyone else use this stuff and notice thier dogs behavior? I'm considering either cutting way down on it's use or not use it at all.

·
Registered
5,126 Posts
I agree with you that you could be using too much of the stuff and it has probably built up and the smell is upsetting him. I didn't use any products with my Sting - I watched him around the furniture and redirected with his chew toys.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts