German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I joined a local raw group co op, they do bulk orders in my area and get performance dog food beef at $1.65 a pound... I would love to know more about this food if anyone knows anything, where it comes from, if these ratios look good to you? I'm still trying to find something more affordable for us instead of the big commercially prepared raw, and this sounds almost too good to be true! Would you feed just this or supplement too? I am having trouble navigating their website to find out more info...
Thanks for all your help !

Attachments

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Is it Tefco Performance chubbs?If so I feed those too occasionally . The only thing I was not nuts about was rice hulls in the ingredient list. Everything in moderation though, what can you do?

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is it Tefco Performance chubbs?If so I feed those too occasionally . The only thing I was not nuts about was rice hulls in the ingredient list. Everything in moderation though, what can you do?
Yea I do think it's Tefco. Rice :thinking: ....? I don't see that in their ingredient list huh. Yeah that won't fly with Gandalfs sensitive tummy..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts