German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

And some others of his day and me testing out the new camera.

J adding his own touch to my photography.

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It's not hard to get decent pics of him.. he seems to love posing..

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOL! What's funny is that's what the UPS guy noticed, not J snarling and barking and acting like a big tough dog but -"Uh, does he have pink toenails..?"

J is manly enough for pink collars and nails... lmao

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
I was enjoying the pictures, noticed the nails, looked for sign of sexual whatever, thought of the song a boy named Sue. :D

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
something tells me you need a female dog....QUICKLY!! for J's sake

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
HAHAHA. From his expression in several of those pics, he is none too happy with his nails. LOL

·
Registered
940 Posts
LOL! What's funny is that's what the UPS guy noticed, not J snarling and barking and acting like a big tough dog but -"Uh, does he have pink toenails..?"

J is manly enough for pink collars and nails... lmao
I love the nails :wub: I keep using a pink leash for Xander so, every time we go out all I hear is "oh she's so pretty!" :) I want to wait until he's bigger so I can get him a matching collar/leash set - he keeps outgrowing them! :D

But, great pics! Nice and sunny too :) I love the head tilt pics! I'm a sucker for any GSD that is head tilting...that and puppy ears. :)

I was enjoying the pictures, noticed the nails, looked for sign of sexual whatever, thought of the song a boy named Sue. :D
^^^Good song :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts