German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is Penny who went to go see the Easter bunny today at the mall :) I was so proud that even with the many other dogs in line, she was the most calm, and listened to every command I gave her... There was a Pit mix puppy around the same age as her that was barking like mad and lunging at everyone, there were other dogs barking, and not listening to their owners and there was Penny chill as a cucumber :) Definitely a proud momma moment :)

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
I love the first one, her expression is "umm mom why is this thing hugging me?!"

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
We're taking Scarlett to get her picture taken with the EB tonight. :)

·
Premium Member
4,612 Posts
Great pictures! Now If I tried that with Jonas, he would think Mr. Easter Bunny is a giant stuffed animal.... lol

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Great pictures! Now If I tried that with Jonas, he would think Mr. Easter Bunny is a giant stuffed animal.... lol
LOL its funny cause I was a little worried she would be like... "mmm that looks good to chew on, looks just like my toys at home just supersized! " lol but she was totally ok with it sniffed the suit and allowed me to pick her up and put her next to him and she just sat there. I was totally impressed she did amazingly well... All this time training her everyday and socializing her everyday to new people, dogs, smells, footing, situations, is really paying off and it feels great when people complement on how well mannered and behaved she she is ect.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts