German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Molly is ID 8050650, no estimated age given.
Molly is very sweet and calm and needs to find a home of her own. Please come meet her today!

Cheatham County Animal Control Shelter
Pegram, TN
[email protected]
Phone: (615) 792-3647

dd

·
Registered
6,659 Posts
OH my gosh...she is sooooo beautiful!!!! Just look at that face!!! Those eyes are just sooooo captivating.... Poor baby..

·
Registered
1,755 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Is there anyone close to this girl that could temp test her for me.I need to know if she's ok with cats and other dogs.It says she's really sweet so it sounds like she's good with people.I'm about 5 1/2 hours away, but I'd really love to make her a part of our family.

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This is an error - there was a temp hold put on her because she was next up for the needle. She is 6 hyears and already spayed.

dd

·
Registered
84 Posts
Is she still up for adoption?It said she had until 6-2-08.I can't make it there until 5-31 or 6-1.I tried to call to see if she's good with cats and other dogs and to let them know if she was ,that I would come for her then if she's not already adopted.

·
Registered
6,659 Posts
Were you able to call Sue??? Did you find out anything??? She sure is a beauty!!!! Gee, those eyes alone just are amazing. I bet she would be a wonderful girl!!! Please let us know if you find out anything

·
Registered
84 Posts
I called this afternoon, and they are going to test her with other dogs and cats for me tomorrow and let me know.I've wanted a black or sable shepherd for a while now.This one is so pretty I can't pass her up and let her die.Hopefully she's good with other animals.If so I'll be going to adopt her.

·
Registered
6,659 Posts
I'll keep you all in my thoughts and prayers....please let us know what you find out!

·
Registered
16,424 Posts
BUMP! for this drop-dead gorgeous girl.

·
Registered
84 Posts
This girl can be marked SAVED! She will be checked out of animal control at 2 on Sunday to be put in boarding until I can make the drive on Friday to get her.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts