German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fiona has started to pee on her ball while we are playing. :headbang: is this her being dumb? Or is she trying to tell me something? And yes, she puts it in her mouth afterwards.

·
Registered
16,649 Posts
I guess she's marking her territory? That is a strange one though. Sometimes Rafi (being a boy with poor aim) accidentally pees on his ball and then he wants me to get it and wash it off for him before he'll touch it again. :rolleyes:

I think if she were mine I would interrupt that behavior.

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess she's marking her territory? That is a strange one though. Sometimes Rafi (being a boy with poor aim) accidentally pees on his ball and then he wants me to get it and wash it off for him before he'll touch it again. :rolleyes:

I think if she were mine I would interrupt that behavior.
I am guessing it is not normal. She will chase the ball, catch it, start to walk towards me, drop it, stare at me and then pee on me.

I will stop it next time. Maybe she is doing it because she is in the I want a boyfriend stage of her heat.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
217 Posts
Gypsy did pee on her ball once or twice, I think. However, I think she was 4 months old at the time, too. She did pick the ball back up, but spat it out like it was nasty.
I am clueless on what female GSD does when in heat, since all three of the ones my family has had were fixed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts