German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was sitting on the couch and Arwen and Strider were laying at my feet. Strider climbs up on the couch (major no no) so I pet him and tell him "off" as I take his collar in my hand and get him down. I sit back down. I pet him again and continued to watch my show. He climbs on again. I told him "Off" again. He whines and becomes more vocal. I get him off and tell both dogs "potty outside, come on, potty outside" for their last time of the night. I let them out, Strider pees for what seems like atleast 2 minutes. He comes in and automatically lays in his kennel. I praise him for going into his kennel and I shut the door. I come back into my living room and I notice the huge pee spot on the couch. He was just on a 10 day course of Antibiotics for a UTI. Could he still have it? Any ideas. He was laying while on the couch so its not like he was standing there. Its like it leaked out. It was a rather large spot. Could there be any other reasons for his peeing? Hes not really submissive and had no reason to be.

·
Registered
9,602 Posts
If it's something that's never happened before I'd say it's possible he still has the infection- or he got too excited from being on the sofa where he's not supposed to be and couldn't help it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.