German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My pup Duke still in the pittling phaze. He only does it once and a while now but...

Just a shot in the dark, has anyone found a good product that has removed the pee stains and pet smell? when i moved into my house they black lighted the floor and I did it the other day and it looks horrible, anyone know a way to remove the stains and or "hide" them from blacklight? I have tried numerous products so I figured I would ask.

thanks, anything helps.

·
Registered
9,602 Posts
You can dust the area with baking soda and let it sit, then vacuum it up and spray with a solution of half water and half white vinegar. Or you can buy a product like Nature's Miracle, they make a spray and a powder, both work well

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
When I had carpet, I hired a professional steam cleaner 2 or 3 times a year. Made the carpet look like new again. (Until one of my dogs got cancer.)

·
Registered
15 Posts
I bought a spot bot not too long ago and it seems to work pretty good. I only have carpet in one room of my house and my dogs are not allowed in there, but the husband is. The spot bot pulls mud and dirt pretty good, I just bet it would work for pee.

·
Registered
677 Posts
I use OdoBan it comes in a gallon concentrate for about 10$ at Homedepot or Sam's clubs. You can use it to treat spots or use it in a carpet cleaner.

Here is a link to their site.
OdoBan - Odor Eliminator - Home

·
Registered
803 Posts
I use nature's miracle.

Guy at the pet store told me to try the one for cat's even though I have a dog as it is a lot stronger than the dog version.

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
It's a really stupid name but Anti-Icky-Poo (AIP) by Mr. Max. Smells good and it does really good bio-hazard clean up.
Expensive but effective.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
I LOVE my spotbot. They have a pet stain remover formula that is supposed to get rid of lingering smells. I wish I had it when I was potty training my pups; so far I've only used it on mud and vomit, but it works great!

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
I use a mixture of white vinegar and warm water then i spray the spot with febreeze . I would love a spot bot, but I think we're getting rid of our carpet soon to put in Bamboo floors to match our kitchen/dinning room and entry ways.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts