German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator & Alpha Bitch of the Wild Bunch
13,571 Posts
All I can say is American show lines. I'm not familiar with these bloodlines, though I do recognize the names of a couple of famous dogs in there. I'm sure some of the American line fanciers here on the board can provide a lot more info on these bloodlines and the individual dogs.

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
I don't particularly know anything about Glider but loved his sire "Yo." This dog had great longevity and production IMO I also have always loved the Kolbrook lines. This is an "aged" pedigree, how old is your dog?

Cherri

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Our dog passed away in May. So yes, it is defiantly an aged pedigree. Now that we are looking for to get a new dog (though I think we are going to go the rescue route) I thought it would be interesting to see if anyone knew anything about Theo's pedigree.

·
The Italian One
8,729 Posts
I have some of these dogs in one of my dog's pedigree.

SEL CH Stuttgart's Sundance Kid was a widely used sire and can be found in many, many American Showline pedigrees. In fact, I think it would be hard to find an American Showline pedigree without him somewhere in the line-up.

Jerland Kennels is in Wisconsin and still operating. You could contact them for some information as I see you have a few of these dogs in your pedigree.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts