German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!

I was just wondering if any of you had good recommendations for some paw "balm" or other assistance with German Shepherd's paws. My pup is over a year old now and we live in Tennessee (for those of you who don't understand the significance of that, it means the weather changes 20 times a day.... for example we had the worst snow/ice storm in decades for 7 days and a day later it was 74 degrees and sunny). I notice my dog going through phases with the weather in her paws bothering her (to me they feel dried out) and I'd like to help/prevent that kind of discomfort for her if at all possible!

If any of you have found some amazing (and possibly affordable?) treatment/prevention I would be all ears (literally and figuratively of course!). Please just let me know. I've just recently paid over $200 at the vet over her having a small ear infection (both preventable and curable if I'd caught it sooner... yes I know horrible dog mom) so if I can avoid such a price or pain for her again for anything that would be lovely. That being said there is no price on her health so I will do what I can without a doubt!

Thank you in advance everyone!

·
Super Moderator
9,488 Posts
I’m a fan of Mushers Secret. there are other products that i’ve periodically heard of being better or slightly cheaper... but i don’t bother with things that are working. it’s a great product.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts