German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting to know him at 3 weeks:

4 Weeks

I went to go see him every week before we could pick him up.

6 weeks:

8 weeks:

10 weeks or so:

12-16 weeks and Ears are starting to go up:

6 months:

One of my favs:

He's now about 7 months and going thru his adolescent and you can really tell.. But he's so much fun and has quite a personality. He's mostly black but I think he's going to be bi-color. His legs are starting to lighten up more and more everyday..

·
Registered
330 Posts
He's gorgeous! Love the photo wear his ears are starting to stand!

·
Registered
410 Posts
OMGosh! The 10wk pics are hilarious:)

·
Registered
9,602 Posts
Stosh's best friend is a 10 mo old male black gsd named Kobe and the fur on his legs is doing the same thing--getting lighter between the toes and the backs of his legs. It'll be interesting to see how it ends up

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
That 1st 6 month picture made my heart catch for a second.

Looks exactly like Ruger when we rescued him, right down to the white on his chest.

Beautiful dog.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Stosh's best friend is a 10 mo old male black gsd named Kobe and the fur on his legs is doing the same thing--getting lighter between the toes and the backs of his legs. It'll be interesting to see how it ends up
In between his toes are already tan and the backs of his front legs are changing what seems to be every day and his hind legs right at the joint in front. He's also got some longer tan hairs on the back of his hind legs near his junk. His Dad was black with tan legs and the mom was sable but I think he's going to look like his Dad. Wondering if the white patch on his chest will disappear too..

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Goofy lil' puppy to such a handsome guy in such a short time! He's beautiful.

·
Banned
8,988 Posts
hahahaha that picture where his ears start to stand... oh my god that one is so cute. Those ears are HUGE... I thought Indra has huge ears but his ears are twice as big at that age :D

·
Registered
510 Posts
Wow, that was fun to watch. Interesting how GSDs are hard to pin down as pups. They could be almost anything. He's very good looking.

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Your Paulie Walnut is a very handsome boy, thanks for sharing the pictures I enjoyed them. :)

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
awww I am partial to those black dawgs,,soooo cute seeing the transformation especially those ears!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for the compliments everybody. He's such a good boy too. Already finished puppy school and now entering phase 1 of obedience school. His name actually cam from the Sopranos. Paulie Walnuts is one of the guys on the show. Since my wife let me get him I let her choose the name and as he gets older he's really fitting into it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts