·
Registered
12,142 Posts
Re: Paulding Co. Ga.-Adult F.-ID5840A--Urgent----

Paulding Humane Society, Inc.
Dallas, GA
770-445-1511

http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=11606137

This is the same shelter Phoenix was just pulled from (emaciated GSD)............after him there were two females in horrible shape...one died in the shelter (other was pulled)..........now this girl!!!!!! It's urgent that she get out!! I also think it's odd/sad/whatever...that so many emaciated GSD's have turned up here lately........have to wonder if they are coming from the same place......

·
Registered
4,384 Posts

Here is a little more information on her:

"Darcy: She’s not a nervous dog but the longer she stays at the shelter the more anxious she gets. I went into her run to take her picture and she’s very sweet. I don’t have any idea of her age, but I would say older then four or five. She was a stray and nobody claimed her.

Not certain if she is on the list, only the shelter manager knows, but I will ask for you.

I hope someone will take her. She’s a very nice girl."

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Bumping this poor girl back to the top. Thank you Joanne and Darcy for the update.
Thank you myamom for posting the other pics!

·
Registered
4,384 Posts

Per shelter volunteer Joanne:

"Darcy: She’s safe! Humane Society of Rockdale County, Inc. in Conyers GA took her. I didn’t see her so I asked. It’s the humane society - she’s okay now. : ) Thank you for trying to get her out! Joanne"

·
Registered
4,384 Posts

I followed up on this girl - Humane Society of Rockdale County, Inc. in Conyers GA confirmed it pulled her for someone named Barb Hefner, who picked her up and took her out of state.

Does anyone know if Barb Hefner is with a rescue?

Just curious.

Thanks.

·
Registered
4,384 Posts

Thanks Mary and Ruth.

Several people have told me that Barb has/does pull for LHSH.

I have a special place in my heart for the Long Hairs and the Sables - so I was just hoping I might follow her.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts