German Shepherds Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
BIG MISTAKE!! Bulletin board material. See, you may not like Bill, but a player on the Pats would never do this. If he did, he would get fined or cut:

·
Registered
31,833 Posts
Leave Kitchens be. There were some mistakes, the early fumbles didn't help, and the one interception was really bad, but in all, we played pretty good. 13-27 was not an tail-whipping. We got beat. But this is Kitchens and Baker's rookie year, really. And, so we lost against some of the best teams out there. We're getting better each week. We moved the ball and are getting points. This is not the game that makes or breaks the Browns. I expect we are going to take a lot of the rest of the games. We're not out of it.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Well that sucked. They lost that game in the first three snaps. They had two weeks to prepare for this game. You couldn’t be more right about being undisciplined. Until they stop with the ignorant penalties week after week they won’t win against any good team. I’m afraid if they don’t find Baker some veteran coaching ASAP he’s just going to be added to the VERY long list of quarterbacks to come and go in Cleveland.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Well as much as I am giving you guys the business in good fun, I do wish the Browns become relevant again. Such a storied franchise.

Yeah, Freddy doesn’t look confident or knows what’s he’s doing out there. You guys have an easy schedule for the second half. You aren’t out of it.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts